The Nestlé Indonesia Management Trainee program is an essential part of our people development approach. Many of our leaders in Nestlé Indonesia today are graduates of this program.
The Nestlé Indonesia Management Trainee program will take a duration of 24 months, and leverage on the 70-20-10 Development Principles to give a holistic apporach to people development.
Phases in the Program
The program will consist of 3 (three) phases:
- Commercial (Sales & Marketing)
Be a part of the thrill in driving the leading food and beverage brands in the world. You will be challenged on how to bring our brands to life and delivering financial targets. With our best Sales & Marketing team, you will learn and experience the excitement of fast paced competitive nature of FMCG.
As Technical Trainees you will be practically exposed to create our quality products. In doing so, you will be working side by side with our world class engineer and other manufacturing experts who are responsible to develop and produce our products with a spirit of continuous excellence, ensuring that our business operates at the highest level. You'll extend your skills in areas such as asset maintenance, safety and compliance, and equipment optimization, and you may work on projects using some of the most advanced technology in the industry.
- Supply Chain
Working closely with our customers and internal colleagues, you will learn how we manage one of our industry’s most complex supply chains. You could be a demand planner, ensuring supply meets demand for a multi-million pound customer, you may be running a warehouse shift, or you could be managing our transporters to ensure our supplies meet the demands at the right time. With the ability to anticipate and deal with problems, you’ll always go the extra mile to give a customer great service and win the competition.
- Human Resources
This is your opportunity to be exposed on current HR issues and be challenged in how to add value toward the business through our people. There will be end to end talent management from man power planning, recruitment & selection, training & development, remuneration up to retirement will be one interesting area to have your career at. You will be involved in delivering projects and bringing new ideas to life. Start your career in HR today!
Our Finance placements give you the chance to really develop your understanding of the role and hone your skills and expertise. Joining our best Financial team, you will be involved liaising with our customers and suppliers. Also you will get opportunity on hands-on work experiences with our sales and marketing teams to get the best value for money for our trade and consumer investment. Show that you have what it takes to shine in a major business and this could be your chance to gain your career really take off.
Work together with our team for hands-on experience in dealing with our suppliers. This challenging team will expose you to research and investigation skill before purchasing our product and services to ensure they are getting the best deal and also keeping up with the competition. Procurement involves the process of obtaining goods and services from preparation and processing all the way through to the final stages of business and involves the receipt and approval of the invoice for payment. You will immerse with our expert team with their strategic steps on purchasing and enrich your professional skills.
- Legal and Corporate Affairs
Compliance is one of the foundations for our business practice and this is the best opportunity for you to learn about it. For you, who are interested to learn and wants to contribute for our Corporate Communication and Affairs, this is the right place for you.
Who We Are Looking for :
- At least bachelor degree holder with minimum cumulative GPA of 3.00
- Fresh graduates or expected to graduate in August 2013 or those with 0-1 year of working experience
- Has an exciting life as shown by active involvement in extracurricular activities e.g. Students Senate, Events Committee, Social Activities (assuming in leadership position will be an advantage) or has received recognition and award on achievement acquired e.g. Scholarship, Student Exchange
- Possess excellent communication skills, both verbal and written in English
- Adaptable to challenging circumstances
- Have educational background in:
- Commercial (Sales & Marketing): Any major, preferably from Economic, Management, Communication, Public Relations, Industrial Engineering, Business Administration, International Relations
- Technical: Engineering (Industrial, Chemical, Electrical, Mechanical), Food Technology
- Supply Chain: Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical, Industrial), Supply Chain Management
- Human Resources: Psychology, Management, Industrial Engineering, Law, Math, Statistic
- Finance: Accounting, Finance
- Procurement: Engineering (Industrial, Chemical, Mechanical), Management, Finance
- Legal and Corporate Affairs: Law, Public Relations, Communication
- Desire to embark on a lifelong career in the leading Food, Beverage and Wellness company in the world.
The selection will consist of several steps:
- Fill in the Application Form
We get thousands of applicants every year, so make sure you stand out from the others. Highlight your best points, sell yourself through information you give to us (Download the profile form here) and tell us what sets you apart from the other candidates.
- Campus Roadshow: 3-minute pitch
We will conduct a seminar on our Campus Roadshow to meet you and give you the opportunity to know Nestlé better. The seminar will be followed by a 3-minute self-selling pitch in English by selected candidates. The pitch is designed to introduce yourself and sell your profile to us.
- Psychological Test
After we are convinced by your pitch, we will invite you to our Psychological Test. The test will measure your intelligence and logical thinking abilities required in business and professional settings. All information needed is provided in the questions.
- Assessment Center
This is where we test you in various different simulation exercises, so just be yourself and show us what you are made of. Your assessment center could include some of these activities:
- Group Exercise – a business case is presented to you and you will have the opportunity to discuss and come up with the best solutions. You will need to make a quality contribution and stand by your views if you think they are right as well as be cooperative with others.
- "Your Aspiration" Presentation – we will let you describe and present your career aspiration to the assessors. In this session we expect that you can link your passion and your job preferences.
- HR Interview – in the last session of Assessment Center, we will have an interview with our best HR team to get your personal and professional profile in details. Just be yourself and be confident!
- Final Interview
Congratulations! You will have the opportunity to meet and be interviewed by our Board of Directors and Senior leadership team responsible for the function you have applied to. This is the last part of your assessment process.